C24 is a big supporter for packing light, whether it’s a one day trip or a month’s vacation, packing the smart way is sure to ease the weight of the luggage. Travelling with a lighter luggage gives you more freedom and flexibility to move about quickly, through the airport and taking the public transport. Not forgetting how you get away from checking in your bag and thus, save the extra money.
These packing hacks and trips are sure to maximise the space of your luggage, making it more organised.
1. Roll clothes instead of folding them- Helps to reduce wrinkles and give more room for storage.
2. Keep track of Bobbypin/Hairpin by sticking them inside an old Tic Tac container.
3. Use Contact Lenses Holder to contain lotions or concealer instead of bringing the entire bottle.
4. Prevent necklace from tangling by using straws.
5. Keep track of small studs/earring by attaching them to button holes.
6. Use Pill Compartment to store pieces of jewelry.
7. Retain the shape of the shoe and save space by keeping socks or/belt in the shoes.
8. Glasses case are good for earphones, cables and chargers to prevent tangle and mess.
9. Roll up a belt and stick it inside collar shorts to keep them clean and stiff.
10. Wrap your shoes in a shower cap to prevent the dirty sole from touching your clean clothes.
11. If your razor doesn’t have a protective cap, use a binder clip to cover the sharp blades – Prevents accidental cuts when digging around your makeup bag.
12. Protect fragile items such as perfume bottles by slipping them into socks before packing them.
13. Maintain the shape of bras by stacking your bras on top of each other, folding them in half, and tucking undies inside. Stuffing undies inside the bras prevent the cups from folding inward and saving space.
14. Place a dryer sheet in the luggage to keep everything fresh.
15. Keep heavier items packed close to the bottom of the wheels as this helps to distribute the weight evenly for a smoother luggage movement.
The end results?
A neater and more organised luggage! Try some of these for your next trip, you might be surprised just how much extra space you will have, but do bear in mind it’s not an excuse to stuff more items into your luggage.